Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sick Lee

The other night Livi was feeling so bad that she actually fell asleep at 5:30 in the living room.  Brooke could not keep her awake so she got put to bed at 6:00 (1 hour early) and we had to wake her up around 8:00 (about 1 hour late) the next morning.  Hopefully she will be feeling better soon, we miss our cheery Livi!!

SickOnPuppy1 SickOnPuppy2 SickOnPuppy3 SickOnPuppy4

2 comments:

g'ma g'pa said...

OHH! Such a sweet video. I just hate seeing her sick but she still smiles and laughs and LOVES her animals. That doggie pillow is the absolute! best ever. Aunt Stephanie did good with that one. Peek-a-Boo was so cute.
I just want to hold her and love her.
g'ma

Auntie Stephie said...

Awwww such a sleepy mama,I'm sorry she's feeling sick....but I love seeing her with her big doggie : )
Feel better Lee!