Olivia seems to not be scared by any living creature (dinosaur bones coming to life and chasing Ben Stiller is another story though as I mentioned in a previous post.) She got very excited over this little bug that was climbing on our window. No, it was not a cockroach as it appears to be when you first see it in the video so don’t freak out. She also loves spiders and will chase them on the ground if she sees one.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Best video yet! I wish we could understand what she is saying to that bug! I love listening to G and his comments as well as Livi's adorable chatter. Butterfly World is a MUST when we are all in Florida!! Livi will LOVE it!!!!
She has no fear!! I love it!!
DITTO on everything Gail said. She always beats me to the punch! But we all feel the same about the blog videos and pictures and love those stories.
Listening to her talk to the bug was precious. Someday we will all know what she is saying. (Smiles)
g'ma
Post a Comment