Saturday we received a Halloween package from Gail and Merle. It had candy-o-plenty. Olivia got some lolipops, and Brooke and I got various Gummies. We are going to save them all for Halloween though. It won’t be easy, but I think we can make it.
Thanks Uncle Merle and Aunt Gail!! Happy Halloween!
4 comments:
She sure takes after G when it comes to candy! Happy Halloween...a bit early! (I am betting that G gets into the candy way before Halloween.) :)
We will be in Florida with our other candy lover for Trick or Treat time.
Love you XO
Thank you so much for thinking of us, Gail!
She looooooooooves "pops" and "presents" so you totally made her day!
I give the gummy candy till tonight....no candy has ever survived more than 24 hours in our house!
thanks again!
xo
B
Blah, I have no reason to try and fight to prove anyone wrong. Gummys, I have my eye on you!!
Good Job, Aunt Gail and Uncle Merle. Love those gift wrapped surprises!!
g'ma
Post a Comment