Olivia seems to be feeling better with her antibiotics. She still has some pretty bad moods but a lot of that can be written off as her being two years old. I took her to Wal-mart the other day and while most of the time there was good, the ride home she got a little snotty. We had gotten into the car and I had the radio on and I started singing to her. Olivia immediately said in her rude voice “No Daddy, No Singing.” Fine, I realize my singing is nothing to be proud of, but Olivia doesn’t have to be rude about it. So I figured I would stop, but wanted Olivia to know that she shouldn’t say that to me. I replied with “Olivia, that’s rude.” Below is the exchange that took place:
No singing Daddy….Olivia that’s rude….NO!!!!!….Olivia, that’s rude…NOOOOO!!!….Olivia, that’s rude……NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!…..Olivia, that’s rude………No….Olivia, that’s rude………………….no……………Olivia, that’s rude………………………………………………………………no….Olivia, that’s rude ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………no…Olivia, that’s rude……. Then finally silence. I did get a little nervous that she wouldn’t quit, but the whole thing took only about 3 minutes, but felt like forever. She definitely tried sneaking in the last word a few times with the long pause and very quiet “no.” Where did she learn to be so sneaky?
Rob made Olivia a toybox. We picked it up last weekend when we were down in Lexington for Brooke’s birthday. Now that we have the Pilot, we can carry big items like that. The toybox is awesome and Olivia loves it as well. We were wondering how long it would take before Livi tried to actually climb into the box, and the answer is 6 days…
4 comments:
Super cute!
Beautiful Box, Rob! Olivia sure didn't say "NO" to that, huh?!
Those "two's" are FUN!!! and don't say "no", daddy, 'cause they really are.
g'ma
That is the neatest, nicest play room! Love the little rug in the corner.
g'ama
Just dawned on me that the table and chairs are gone. It looks really nice the way it is set up now.
g'ma
Post a Comment