Olivia has been sick for the past two weeks. The fever comes and goes, but the sniffles and bad mood persist. I finally took her to the doctor yesterday, and they put her on an antibiotic. She weighs 28 pounds now. Growing girl. Last Sunday we went down to Lexington to celebrate Brooke’s birthday with her parents. Livi had her favorite, Birthday Cake, and as usual said “I eat Birthday cake” in her usual excited Livi voice.

After dinner and cake, we went upstairs to hang out and Olivia had fun petting Mama cat. She loves kittens as well as dogs. She still needs to learn not to be so rough with them though.
This morning when I was getting her dressed, she said “I see Mino” (Mino = Mima) and also “I see Gnocchi” which is Curious George’s friend cat. I had to crush her dreams and say No… Maybe next weekend Lee!!

1 comment:
Sweet pictures. Nice kitty.
g'ma
Post a Comment