Saturday, March 26, 2011

Little Red Trike

We decided to try out a tricycle for the Lee since she is getting to that age.  We found a Radio Flyer that had handles that I could use to push and steer her if I wanted.  The handles come off for future use.  She has no idea how to pedal yet, but she will get there, it will just take some practice.  She loves being on it though.  This might be a good weekend to take her for a long ride on it.

DSC_9680DSC_9694DSC_9703

4 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

What a GREAT tricycle! She'll be flying down the driveway in no time!!
Watch the speed limit, Livi! Don't want any tickets at this young age!
Grandma!

Sheri Pequeno said...

So cool!!

Unknown said...

Hey Brooke and Gerhard and Olivia!
I must say yet again, Olivia and Riley have the same little bike. Only difference is the color. Riley's is pink....too much.
She is a doll.
Love to all,
Carolyn Cline

Gerhard said...

Thanks Carolyn, why am I not surprised they have the same bike ;-)
Pink would be cute too.