Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Time Change

I really dislike the time change.  Not for losing sleep, but mainly because waking up when there is no light is hard.  I like having a sliver of light from outside to help me know it is time.  Livi doesn’t seem to mind it either, except that she can’t seem to get tired now at the time she is supposed to.  Her usual “6:30 crazies” are now happening between 5:30 and 6:00.  Take the following bath video.  On a normal occasion, she would be quietly playing with her toys and winding down for bed… Well, not this night!!  It took her over an hour to fall asleep.  Time to push bed time back a bit I guess.

5 comments:

Aunt Gail said...

Boy...she is having fun!! No rest for the parents tonight.

Mommy said...

I think she may have been posessed...

Aunt Gail said...

But in a very cute way!

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Those "crazies" are sure fun to watch. Laughing so hard here.
She was definitely singing something but the screams were hysterical!

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Continuing to laugh hysterically at that song. YOU HAVE to ask the teacher what she is singing. And learn it so you can sing it for US!