The Easter bunny definitely came to the Spatta house Sunday. Livi got lots of candy and loved hunting for eggs. We werent sure how well she would do as this is the first year of egg hunting for her, but she did great. She found all the eggs in about 5 minutes.
After eggs, Livi went down for a nap, and then we headed up to look at the house and play in the playground by the house. House is looking good, just about totally framed. I met our new neighbors while there as well, they seem very nice. They have a 7 year old girl and 8 year boy and have lived there for 3 years.
Happy Easter!
3 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing her Easter egg hunt! The dialogue in the opening of the eggs was wonderful!!
She was so GOOD! to put the candy in the bag the whole time. I was so glad you let her have a couple pieces part way through. YUM
Soooo cute! Love her excitement and the "y'all"!
That was just to cute! Listening to her say "y'all reminds me of when Gary and I would visit our cousins Mike and Pam in South Carolina. I would pick up the accent in a day and it would drive my mom crazy. I love listening to it!!!! Livi is just adorable!
Watching her hunt eggs brings back memories of Ryan at that age....it was his favorite thing!
Post a Comment