The house is still coming along. Roof trusses are up!!
Since Brooke and I had Friday off, we decided to take Olivia to see the Easter Bunny. We got her all dressed up in her Easter dress and prepared for the 1 hour drive to Greenville where the Easter bunny lives. We pulled into the parking lot and as we were about to park, we heard a familiar sound from the back seat. Livi had thrown up. There goes her fresh new Easter dress, it was everywhere. We pulled into a spot and proceeded to clean her up. Luckily we decided to have some spare clothes since we figured we may go play afterwards. After she got new clothes on, we headed into Macy’s and found a brand new Easter dress that she could use for a quick bunny picture.
In true Livi fashion, the Easter bunny didn’t go well. She screamed at the top of her lungs when I put her on his lap, so I had to be in the picture this year. Her lungs are stronger than previous years, she was LOUD!!
3 comments:
SO exciting to watch your house come along! Hope you are feeling well B!!
Well, that is OK. Daddy's lap is always best (except for mommies, of course!)
House progress is so exciting. Looking great!
I am glad Lee gets to go and see the house in progress. It is a great learning experience even tho she is so young.
Post a Comment