All the paraphernalia is out and ready for Spatta 2.0. All is calm right now, but soon it will be filled with craziness. The sad thing is that this may be the first post of 2.0, and there are only 3 days to go. Second child syndrome I guess.
Stephanie gets in Sunday and will be staying with Rob and Marcia. Monday we are supposed to check into the hospital at 10:00, and surgery is scheduled for 12:30. We don’t have all the logistics worked out yet, but Lee will be staying with Mima, Botow, and Steph (Dogo) Monday night. I will be staying in the hospital only one night this time, Monday. Tuesday I will be home with Olivia. Wednesday Olivia will take the day off of daycare and head to the hospital with me for the final day. Brooke should be released Wednesday afternoon. We will keep everyone informed!!
On another note, today was “backwards and crazy day” at Young World. Livi was supposed to wear tacky clothes and have some clothes on backwards. She actually won first prize, which was a little certificate and a bag of M&M’s, my kind of prize!!
2 comments:
1. Livi cannot look tacky no matter how hard she tries!!
2. Man-o-man. Where did the time go? I am sure B can tell us every "fun" minute. We are excited for baby to arrive and cannot wait for news of delivery and that everyone is fine!
Good luck, Brooke. G, get your juice and cookie ready, please! LOL
Love it!
Post a Comment