Sunday Olivia had another play date with Ellie, the daughter of another professor at PC. They had a good time together, and Olivia is getting better at playing with others. Please excuse the jammies, she woke up 1/2 hour after her guest arrived and wanted to get right to playing.Livi now officially says "doggy." She has gotten real good at it and knows how to use it as well. I was even holding her the other day and had a bull dog on my shirt and she laughed, pointed to my shirt and said "doggy." I think the words will start coming more and more now.

5 comments:
Awwww such cute pics! Glad to see her in the tent!
What a smart little girl!
Such a smart little Livi. She has to be because she has two brilliant parents!
g'ma
Two beauties having a good time! They make a good team.
g'ma
Do I see some very special measuring spoons on the table by Livi?? :)
g'ma
Post a Comment