Sunday, January 31, 2010

Facing Forward

I figured I would post a picture of our mini ice storm. It was actually very pretty out this morning.



Livi is finally doing well with her story time again. In fact, she is even paying attention and learning from story time. Pajama Time is one of her favorites. Now when the page comes up where the character is brushing his teeth, she will rub her finger in her mouth and imitate him. At least she is on a path of good hygiene.


As I said, we turned the car seat around today. She seemed to really enjoy it in the beginning, but then soon realized, same confinement, same boring drive, same nothing to do, same cranky Livi.. Actually, she was better than normal, but still let us know she wasn't happy.
She is still climbing everything she can think of. Here she figured she could climb on her activity table. No pictures of her actually on it because this is one thing I wouldn't allow. Sorry Livi!!


3 comments:

Aunt Gail said...

I remember reading those books to Ryan.....such a wonderful night time ritual. Hopefully it will set her up to be an avid reader.
About the climbing....wasn't Kirsten's Andrew a real climber?? Maybe it is in those "Stamp" genes. :)

g'ma g'pa said...

Sounds like it is about time to install the monkey bars in the back yard and the jungle jims!
G'ma

g'ma g'pa said...

Did Livi get to slip and slide on the ice? Your photo of the ice is beautiful!
G'ma