Monday, January 11, 2010

New Vacuum

Our old vacuum had its motor burn out (only had it for 1 1/2 years) so we had to get another one. The fact that it has been 2 weeks since the house has been vacuumed is pretty scary (and emotionally scaring to Brooke.) We brought the box for the new vacuum in and Olivia immediately went to the dog picture on the vacuum advertisement. As always, she loves her puppies.
Oh and what is it with Livi and the dog bowl. I wish I had gotten a better shot, but she loves standing in them. This picture was as she was getting ready to exit the bowl. Earlier she was just laughing and not holding on to the table. I guess she likes to balance in stuff. Chili is wondering "is this my big dinner????"



4 comments:

Auntie Stephie said...

Soooo cute, I need to find her a Where's Waldo doggie book!!

Sheri Pequeno said...

What can be better than Lu kisses?!? So cute.

Aunt Gail said...

Livi wants to know why that doggie on the box doesn't kiss her back! And...about standing and balancing in the dog bowl...maybe she is practicing her balance so she can go skiing or surfing!

g'ma g'pa said...

Such a loving heart for animals. She will be a vet when she grows up.
g'ma