Speaking of biting, as I write this, she just tripped and bit her lip. I didn't realize it until I went to pick her up to comfort her and there was blood on her lips. It looked worse than it was, and she really wasn't crying too bad, just her normal I want you to hold me cry. She would even stop, look around, then look at me, and let out a cry. Kind of pathetic at times, she can be a drama queen!!
It was another bad week at Young World. We think she is the kid nobody likes now. Cries nonstop throughout the day and constantly wants attention that they are unable to give just her. We still hope that she gets over it (like crying it out) and are not sure what we are going to do if she doesn't. We will keep you posted. I still disagree with the lady there saying that she is intimidated by the other kids. I think she is just bored. We also think that she needs more food than they are giving her, she can get REAL cranky if she isn't fed as we see on a day to day basis, and it is like a switch it flipped as soon as she is hungry, no warning, just "ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh" the whole time you are preparing it. She doesn't understand the whole "it will be ready in 1 minute" phrase. So that could be a big part of it as well.
5 comments:
She's learning!! We heard a "duck" and "lu"!
Such a happy girl!!!
You should see her say "LO" when she holds her little cell phone to her ear. I'll try and get that one as well.
We could watch these all day.. can't wait to see her next week ; )
I also hear "Lu" and "duck".
She is just so fun to watch. And she looks adorable even with her hair down.
Can you take extra food to daycare and tell them to try to feed her when she gets that way? That is heart-breaking to hear she is so unhappy all the time.
g'ma
Post a Comment