So I didn't get to witness it, but I guess yesterday after Olivia's nap she decided to play a little in the sun room. The sun room is mostly kid safe, however, the dog food container may need to be removed now. I guess Olivia pulled the top off of it and proceeded to stick as much dog food in her mouth as she could. By the time Brooke noticed this, Olivia was drooling dog food gravy and loving every minute of it. Unlike me who would have grabbed a camera first, Brooke thought of Olivia's well being and scooped the food out of her mouth. Olivia was not too happy with Mommy. She cried and wanted it back, and the dogs just stood in amazement, realizing they now had another creature with whom to compete for food. Hey, you dogs steal Olivia's snacks any time you can, right from her hand even, so turn about is fair play!!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love my little Leeeeeeeee!
Okay...it is official....Livi will be eating her Grandpa Gary's cooking!
We know you do, "mommy"!
Ha Ha, Aunt Gail! Good observation!!
That photo of her is priceless! Such a beautiful face....
g'ma
She looks so grown up!
Post a Comment