Going back to our day on the farm, after we left the farm we went over to PC and spent some time at the duck pond. We brought along bread so we could feed the ducks. Olivia seemed to like the ducks, but there was a mean white one with teeth that didn’t like Livi too much. He kept honking and opening up his mouth at her and giving her the wing flap.
Olivia has been fighting a cold again. I can’t complain, she went through a pretty good stretch of being healthy. Last night while she was having her final bottle before bed, she projectiled everything back out, and that included the grapes from lunch, the raviolis from dinner, and the milk from 1 second ago. It was a mess. Olivia had a second bath as did Mommy, and the cleanup took quite a while as well. Poor Livi!!
3 comments:
Her hair is getting so long and I love how you fix it, B. And I still think she looks adorable in those camos!
g'ma
Poor mama : (
Hope Livi Lee AND Mommy are doing better today!
3-1-10
g'ma
Post a Comment