Saturday, February 27, 2010

Talk Talk Talkin’

So next time I question whether Olivia really knows how to say words, I will sit her down in front of a video of me asking her to say words. She doesn't seem to want to perform when we want her to, but I had her on my lap while watching a video of me trying to get her to talk and she repeated every word. I was also editing another video while Olivia was standing near by and very quietly on the video someone said kitty cat, Olivia started saying her version of kitty cat. It kind of shocked me because now I realize she hears more than I give her credit for. It also worries me a bit!!

Nothing to do with this story, but look at the way she has been sleeping recently. She loves crossing her legs like this while asleep.
LiviPiggies

3 comments:

Auntie Stephie said...

Look at those little piggies!

Aunt Gail said...

Put some socks on her...it is winter!! Don't want those adorable little footsies getting cold!

mommy said...

dont worry gail, she was just taking a quick nap after daycare...she sleeps in footy pajamas every night and for every nap usually (not to mention the fact that we keep the house at 73 degrees...yep, our electric bill is pretty high!)
She's funny...if you leave her alone with socks on, she pulls and pulls on them until she totally stretches them out and gets them off and then chews on them!