Saturday, April 24, 2010

80’s Day

Olivia love Beverly Hills Chihuahua so much (who couldn’t) that now when she gets home from Young World she immediately runs to the DVD player, taps on it and says “doggie, doggie, doggie, pssss, psssss, pssssss!”  So I click the input over to DVD and the screen goes blue and she starts laughing, then the menu comes up and she laughs more, then the show starts and she settles in and does not move the rest of the time.  It is cute, but I may need to stop this habit early.  It can’t be that good for her, but she loves it sooooo much.

BHC

Olivia did her own little 80’s day Tuesday.  Pink tights, visible panty (diaper) line, long shirt, socks over pants, tennis shoes.  She was rockin’ it well and even had the attitude.

80s1 80s2

7 comments:

g'ma g'pa said...

Love the out fit. She is going to be the cutest teen-ager! Heard "mommy" realy well this time. Glad she says both mommy and daddy now.

Watching cute shows won't hurt her--she will eventually want to do something else.
g'ma

Mommy said...

Holy droopy diaper! She's inbetween diaper sizes so her diapers are huge on her... Not very flattering on the hiney!

Gerhard said...

Yea, people should know that it is not a full diaper, but just a big one..

Auntie Stephie said...

What are you guys watching that has sooo many bleeps?! JERRY,JERRY,JERRY!

Gerhard said...

I hadn't noticed the beeps before, but I remember it was either the Colbert Report of John Stewart, so the beeps were intentional. I let Olivia watch all my scary movies, and my violent movies, but would never let her know Jerry even exists!!

Auntie Stephie said...

I understand, you've got to draw the line somewhere!

g'ma g'pa said...

Diapers too big or not...the backside shot of O in her tights is adorable!
g'ma