Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dinner Time

Brooke went to the doctor yesterday and was diagnosed with strep throat.  Since Livi has been sick for 2 weeks she went to the doctor today as well and has a double ear infection, but tested negative for strep.  She will be on antibiotics for the ears which will hopefully knock out anything else that happens to be lurking in there.  Though she has been good overall, she still hasn’t been totally herself.

Below is just a quick (well, lengthy actually) video to show Olivia eating with her fork.  I don’t know why she seems to need to twist her hand upside down to put the food into her mouth, but it is effective.  Look at the size of those broccoli bites!

4 comments:

Aunt Gail said...

Love the way Livi says "please"!
She is getting so big and saying so many words. Cute, cute, cute!!

g'ma g'pa said...

I swear I heard her say "mommy" early in the video!
She says so much now and is eating so well! And such good things she gets to eat!! I also love the way she says "please". It is cute.
She also looks like she does not feel good tho she is sure behaving well.
g'ma

Auntie Stephie said...

"LIVI, I AM YOUR MOTHER"

B with her Darth Vader vioce..... sorry B, I had to do it : )

Mommy said...

Steph I was totally thinking that when I watched this!! I was even trying to whisper!