Olivia made it to the Clinton paper, at least we think it was Olivia, the last name was Staffa (even though I spelled it twice for the reporter.) This was taken at the PC Easter Egg Hunt. The photographer took lots of pictures of her and this is the one they published. Would have liked to see a front view, but this picture actually fits the story well with her walking away.
Happy Easter everyone!
3 comments:
I'll bet it's cute..... but I can't see the pic!!
Livi is a star...first TV now a print ad..... SUP-A-STAR!!!
Too bad about the name. Now her stardom will be questionable! and noone on campus is gonna know who she really is!!
I think the paper needs to make a written correction and then add more of photos they took of her just to make up for it.
Grandpa says she might want an alias someday!
g'ma
I actually received a text from a coworker this morning saying that they saw Olivia in the paper and too bad they got the last name wrong. I figure, no other Olivias in this town and the last name spelling resembles "Spatta" so should be pretty obvious.
Post a Comment