The words keep coming these days. Some come easily, others just never seem to happen. She just has no interest in learning colors, but other words like applesauce, swimsuit, chip, all come in the first try. Her latest is applesauce (sigh sigh.) She also loves chips and learned to say “chip” real quick. And I also have to show off the crown jewel of her talents. You can see it right here in this video. “What does a crow say?” Enjoy….
3 comments:
The best part of this video was Livi seeing herself in the spoon and saying "baby"! I like the new name for applesauce! And...I love hearing GERHARD make a crow noise!!!
Livi has so much to say!! Steph and I will be excited when she get's Stephie down!
@Aunt Gail, yes, the spoon part was our favorite as well, especially how she does two little smiles before she says "babeeeee."
And Stephie has gone from dogie to dogo now, baby steps I guess.
Post a Comment