Olivia was very talkative in her bath last night so we brought in the video camera. She suddenly started calling for Merle. Not sure why, but she loves to say it I guess. Then out of nowhere she starts singing a new song and routine we have not seen before. It must be something that she learned at Young World. We need to ask now and see what the actual song is, but it sure cracks us up when she does it. She is so serious singing it too. That is one sad/strange thing about daycare, she learns new things with out you, it kind of makes me feel like an outsider when she has new fun songs like that that I have no idea about.
6 comments:
Laughing til tears fun down our faces! Is she learning a different language at Small World? Gotta find out what that song is she wants to sing. The body language with it is histerical.
g'ma g'pa
Merle says she is calling for him because "all the girls call for him"! I love the song...love that you said it is about "itty bitty Merle"...LOL Can't believe she doesn't say "Gail took me to see the "bacusee" like a hundred times!!" Oh well...she sure remembers Merle and Matt!
i swear she is speaking navajo. has she spent any time in new mexico lately?
So awesome! I think she's singing in Portuguese! And the 'itsy bitsy' finger pinches are the cutest!
This is the funniest one yet! She sounds like that girl from the 5th element! lol
OH My Gosh!!! That video had me laughing so hard! She is so funny! I want to see what that song is, I agree that it sounds like another language :)
Miss you guys!!
Steph
Post a Comment