Last night we put Olivia down as usual. The night time routine went with out any problems. After Brooke left Livi’s room, we sat on the couch and Brooke noticed that Olivia was still sitting up, which is unusual. She normally will lie down, sit up, squirm then go to sleep, but this time she was just sitting there. Brooke got up and looked close at the monitor and noticed something strange looking in the crib so figured she may have spit up a little bit. When she got in the room it was more than she bargained for. Olivia had thrown up a lot. The smell was awful and it looked disgusting. Was all over the sheets, her hair, and her stuffed animals. It was time for some serious cleanup.
I grabbed Livi and took her to the bath, clothes and all. Brooke started striping the sheets. As I was bathing Livi, she made a “sigh” noise for a long time and I started imitating it. Then as she breathed out I did the same and it sent her into a giant giggle fest where she would do her little shock face and breathe in and I would copy her, then blow out at her. I have not heard her giggle this hard in a while. We got a little of it on video when she got out of the tub but it didn’t do it any justice.
After getting a new dipe and new jammies, she headed back to bed and went right to sleep.
3 comments:
What a great giggle! Love it!
Where is the giggle video? We don't see it!
g'ma
That was really great. Sounds a little like Darth Vader in the background there!
She sure loves to play!
Thanks.
G'ma
Post a Comment