Saturday, August 14, 2010

More Dancing

Does anyone get tired of dancing videos?  I know I post a lot of them but until they get boring to ME, I will continue to do so.

Here is more of Livi just having a good time.  Not sure what the screams are about!

3 comments:

g'ma g'pa said...

Lets get one thing straight here, G. As long as Livi Lee is in the video, we don't care what she is doing even if it is the same thing over and over. She is a child in big demand out here!

The dancing was fun. Her new moves are a riot. The screaming is just practice for when she is leading her team cheerleading!

g'ma

Auntie Stephie said...

I love the tippy toe dance!

g'ma g'pa said...

LOVE it when she spins and says "whoa"...She did that here in FL that night she was wild and I got the greatest kick out of her.
g'ma