Saturday, November 21, 2009

Brain Freeze

Today we decided to give Olivia a Pedialite Popsicle to help re-hydrate her. Not that she has been having any problems drinking, but just figured it would help. Well, she really loves them and took a huge bite at one point, and about 30 seconds after that big bite she started crying her hard crys. I can only assume it was brain freeze, which made it hard for me to sympathize because I was laughing so hard. Poor Livi.
We also finally decided to put Olivia's new birthday boots witht the fur on her that Mommy saw while shopping and couldn't resist getting her. They look great on her. No, we would not normally put her boots on over jammies, but that is just what she happened to be wearing at the time. Jammies or not, she is still styling.




2 comments:

Auntie Stephie said...

Pretty mama!!!! I was going to get her some boots for
Christmas!

Aunt Gail said...

Great boots! We will hope for a snowy Christmas. Poor Livi with her "brain freeze"...I can just see G laughing!