Happy Birthday Olivia Lee!! My how time flies. The household is coming to the end of it's plague I think. I for one am feeling much better, still have a horrible cough that hurts, but other than that I feel good. Brooke does not have a voice yet and is coughing a lot but I think is starting to get better as well. Tomorrow we head down to Lexington to celebrate Livi's birthday with Mima and Grandpa Rob, and Auntie Steph and Uncle John are coming down as well. I can't wait for Olivia to eat her first cake!!
Friday, November 6, 2009
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Olivia Lee!! My how time flies. The household is coming to the end of it's plague I think. I for one am feeling much better, still have a horrible cough that hurts, but other than that I feel good. Brooke does not have a voice yet and is coughing a lot but I think is starting to get better as well. Tomorrow we head down to Lexington to celebrate Livi's birthday with Mima and Grandpa Rob, and Auntie Steph and Uncle John are coming down as well. I can't wait for Olivia to eat her first cake!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Olivia Lee!!!!!
We hope you are all better and can enjoy your special Birthday!
XXXXXOOOOO Love, Aunt Gail and Uncle Merle
Livia, Grandma called and tried to talk to you and wish you a very Happy Birthday, but you were not available!
So, have a wonderful time tomorrow at Mima's (g'ma & g'pa are terribly jealous!) and eat a lot of cake and make a huge mess for Mima and Mommy to clean up. Make a wish and blow out your candle---
Love you.
G'ma & G'pa.
8:00 Saturday night. Anxiously awaiting birthday party pictures!
g'ma
happy 1st b-day Olivia x
:)
J.
Post a Comment