Today is a 1/2 day for me. Brooke is going to get some sleep this morning then when I pick Olivia up at daycare at 12:00, Brooke will head out to get some shopping done. It will be a Daddy day today. Olivia had Grandpa day yesterday and now Daddy day today, so many men, so little time. This is her only day at daycare this week, I wonder if she misses it. I know I don't miss the germs.
This weekend Brooke decided to see if Olivia would enjoy some Diet Coke out of a straw. Her straw sucking abilities were there, but she didn't seem to really like the Coke. Is she really Mommy's daughter?????? I am having my doubts now.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't imagine what her little mouth felt like when all that unfamiliar fizz hit her throat! have you ever given her Pop-Rocks?? Don't you DARE!
g'ma
Post a Comment