I have always heard "Oh, look how much she has changed" from people that haven't seen Olivia in a while. I always knew that she changed a little, but this week I went out of town for a conference for 4 days. When I got back I thought "Wow, look how much she has changed." It is amazing that even for a short time at this age the small changes that happen. Her babbling has changed and she has a new "phrase." She even looks a little different, cuter of course, but different.Brooke discovered the "joy" of single motherhood while I was gone. Yes, that is a sarcastic JOY. One of the nights I was gone Chili re-injured his back, Zoe puked in her box in the middle of the night (which required tending to immediately because otherwise she lays in it and foot prints it out in the morning. Livi coughed all night keeping Brooke slightly awake all night, then had a giant poop right before Brooke was walking out the door with her for daycare. On another night, Olivia had a poop explosion sometime at night that about made Brooke gag when walking in the room. She said there was even liquid in Olivia's toes trapped in the jammies. She had to change the bed, changing pad, leave the window open all morning and give her an impromptu bath all before running out the door for work. Blah
, poor Brooke, but I am home now so she can sleep in in the mornings now. I got real sick again while on the trip, even thought I was getting swine last night but after a full night of sleep (which I did not get on this trip) I feel refreshed today, yay!! That is all for now, I need to get reacquainted with Olivia so I can share some new stories....P.S. Check out Olivia moving from her little baby chairs to wanting to be on a big girl chair. She does not quite have the strength yet to get herself up there, but she is determined..
2 comments:
So glad you are back and feeling better! We missed you! We missed our daily Livi "fix"!
I will try to keep up on it now. Sometimes there are no interesting new pictures to post though.
Post a Comment