Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Olivia still had a fever this morning of 100.7 and seemed to be feeling a little worse than yesterday so I gave her her Tylenol and she is starting to play and be her old self again. I went for my first run in about a month this morning since I am now starting to feel like I can safely exercise without relapsing on my cold. It felt good to get out and do that, though frustrating because it has been so long. Oh well, I give it two weeks and I will be back to my pre-sickness fitness level and feeling great again, assuming I don't get yet another cold in the mean time. I would probably have to stop kissing Olivia on the cheeks to be safe from germs, so I will just have to continue to live dangerously since that is not an option.
Olivia decided to snuggle with my sweatshirt that was laying on the ground this morning (you know how she likes her snugglies.) She was looking kind of blah and I think she did it to feel better, but Lu decided to take advantage of her laying there and that ended up cheering her up quite a bit. They played for a while and after that Livi was up and playing with her toys in no time. Lu certainly cheered her up (and I am sure the Tylenol kicking in helped as well.)

3 comments:

Aunt Gail said...

Cutest thing I have seen yet! She sure is a doggie person! I absolutely understand the healing power of doggie love!!

g'ma g'pa said...

Livi and Lu are definitely soul buddies. Lu is adorable trying to play and cheer Livi up! And the way Livi responds to Lu is so touching. What a team....
G'ma

Sheri Pequeno said...

Such a good little Lu. Those four-footed babies add an awful lot to life!