Olivia wore another one of her soft jammies last night, this time it was frog themed. She is so cute in them, and I am sure she is toasty in there as well. Brooke went out last night and bought her all kinds of new "real" food. She has been living off of baby ravioli and it has made her breath and poops stink. The poops I would expect, but the breath was like she ate a clove of garlic. She got some oatmeal, Lima Beans, yogurt, turkey cubes, cheese cubes, cereal, and other fun stuff. No baby food. She is really good about trying everything we put in front of her. Can't wait to see what her favorite is. Right now bananas are her favorite still. Anytime you get a banana out she starts laughing and getting excited. This morning I decided to let her eat the banana herself with out me breaking it up or holding it for her. It went well, but she still doesn't understand about taking little bites, so after she was a little over half way through it (3 bites) I took it from her and broke the rest up. You can tell from the picture that she is rethinking the speed at which she was eating it.She also got excited this morning because I left my bike catalog on the table last night and she was able to reach it. She saw it, smiled and immediately went to it and picked it up and started looking at it. I think it made her morning. Oh the little things in life!!
P.S. Please excuse the morning hair. As it gets longer, it gets crazier in the morning. This morning's was especially wild.

2 comments:
Love the morning hair; love the concentration on the magazine; love the new jammies; love that she is willing to try new foods!! Guess I love absolutely everything about Livi!
G'ma
I am addicted to this site!!
Post a Comment