Ok, November was the month of sickness. We were all sick for most of the month. I ended up getting a mild version of Brooke's stomach bug, but nowhere near as bad (but if you saw us together, you would think I had the bad version, because I am a guy and we are dramatic when we are sick.) I am hoping for a healthy December and New Year.Mima got Olivia some new jammies at Thanksgiving and last night Brooke decided to put one of the pairs on her. They are so soft and snugly. When she put them on her during the normal night routine, Olivia kind of froze (in a good way) and looked at each arm as she put them in the sleeves. Then she preceded to put her face in her arm and bury her face in the softness just like it was a fuzzy blanket. She loved them, and she looks so cute in them.
No comments:
Post a Comment