
For my birthday mom and dad had some BBQ ribs and ice cream flown in from my favorite ribs restaurant in Cincinnati. I haven't had them since probably '98. They were still as good as I remember. I took down a full rack (still have a second rack in the refrigerator) in about 10 minutes. Well, I actually didn't have a full rack. Olivia got 2 rib bones with a little meat on them to try. She seemed to really like them. That is my girl. She had a face full of sauce and just kept laughing and smiling. I think she liked the spicy BBQ sauce. And in case you were wondering, no, the bib that comes with the ribs is not optional for the full experience.
OK, maybe it is, but I had just had to!! We tried it on Olivia but she
wouldn't have it. She is not as dorky as her dad at least. Thanks again Mom and Dad, I loved them.
3 comments:
Looks good!
That's my little gourmet girl! Can't wait til she starts cookin' with me!!
G'pa
Oh! She and daddy look so happy!! She definitely likes food almost as much as she loves her puppies, I would say. That is a good thing.
G'ma
Post a Comment