I finally got to mess with my new green screen that Marcia and Rob got me. I have been wanting one to help take Olivia pictures. Cutting out a background is such a pain without one, and getting Olivia to pose for anything these days is even harder. Now I can take a picture of her and put her anywhere I want!! Here are my first very rough impromptu 2 minute trials (which would have taken A LOT longer with out the screen.)


My dad wants Olivia to be an outdoor type girl, so he got her some camouflage overalls. I think she can only wear these in the house, because she would disappear in our back yard in these. (LOL, she is screeching, laughing, smiling and dancing in front of the TV right now at that dog movie, it is cute. She loves it.)


She also has been having fun playing with all of her other toys.

We even got some shots of her in her Christmas dress, and out of the 185 Christmas tree shots were were able to get two descent ones. I think we need a third person to get pictures of Olivia. Two are not enough, she refuses to look where you want, sit where you want, or stand where you want. You could not pay me enough to be a child photographer!


All in all it was a great Christmas. I will have to say that Christmas as a kid is a LOT less stressful than as an adult with a kid. I know they will get easier, but trying to open presents while at the same time guarding the trash, knife, drink cups, unopened gifts etc is a pain. It felt more like a job than a holiday at our house that morning! Next year she will be less excited about everything else and be more focused on HER presents. That will be fun. I can't wait!!
Merry Christmas from G, B, O, Z, C, and little L. (And Izzy too, while she is here)
5 comments:
OMG....PLEASE do not let her leave the house in those frightening overalls!!!
AAHH. The overalls are cute but she needs a pink t-shirt with them. And she needs to grow into them! I don't know why we didn't get a shirt for her too!
g'ma
The red dress is very pretty too.
Sounds like you had a hectic day but it will be fond memories in a month or so. LOL
g'ma
The green screen is going to be fun---Now we'll never know where Olivia is going to appear!!
g'ma
Love the picture of Livi in the swamp with her great new overalls! All she needs is a BB gun and she can hunt snakes in the Everglades.
Post a Comment