Well, Spring Break was nice for me (for Brooke it is still going.) I had a relaxed weekend with some biking and running thrown in for good measure, but nothing too crazy. Got my new glasses and contacts ordered, my current glasses I got back in 2001 so I am due for something new. Also ate out at Blue Ocean on Sunday afternoon/evening. We are officially in the ‘old’ or the ‘with child’ crowd because we headed out to eat at 4:30, mainly because we had been out all day and rather than go home, unpack Olivia, then pack her back up an hour later to eat, we just decided to go while we were already on the move. Plus I was hungry because I had done a pretty long run that morning and ate lunch early.
Monday night we rented a carpet steam cleaner because we were still smelling the results of Olivia’s throwing up last week. We thought we did a good enough job of cleaning it up when it happened but I guess not. We cleaned all the carpets with the noisy machine after she went to sleep, and she slept right through it. I am amazed, because I even cleaned the hall right in front of her door and to me it sounded like a jet engine there. She is such a good sleeper. Oh yea, Brooke even did some touch up paint in her room the night before with the light on while she slept. I had to go in and touch her feet while she slept just to do it. Sleep baby, Sleep!!!
Olivia is really loving climbing on the rocking chair as well as the futon. She has gotten very good at getting off of both safely too. I am glad because I have worried about her just trying to step off the futon not realizing how high she was. It is still not something I think she can be on unsupervised, but she getting much better at being ‘careful.’ The main problem is she loves to stand on the rocking chair. We keep telling her to sit, and she will say “sit, sit, sit” and sit down, but thinks it is a game. Oh, and can you say “fake laugh!!!”
1 comment:
Love the rocking. Love the polar bear jammies. Love the fake laugh. Love the climbing. LOVE LIVI!
g'ma
Post a Comment