Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Stretch Armstrong
Saturday afternoon when we put Olivia down for a nap, it was our usual routine. We glanced at the video monitor and saw her standing and rolling around as usual. About 10 minutes later Brooke walks by the monitor and asks "what is all that stuff in the crib?" There looked to be a bunch of black dots or something all over her mattress. When we went in to look, we discovered that Olivia has longer arms than previously thought. Olivia had reached through the slats and grabbed her hair bows, her hat, and had knocked the lamp over. She had all her hair bows laid out in her crib and was sitting in the corner looking like she could not figure out how she was going to lay down now in this mess. When I saw the mess I said w/o thinking "S*@T". Olivia looked up at me and said "S*@T." Time for me to start watching my mouth I guess. We cleaned out the bows, stood up the lamp, moved it farther away, laid her back down and left so she could go to sleep. We also made some mental notes: Video monitor camera, "D-R-E-A-M" letters above crib, video monitor camera shelf, what are we going to do with you? Soon you will be next if we don't take care of you. Olivia just keeps growing, is there anything that can be done about that?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WHAT!? She said "S*@T" before she can say Grandma??? Not acceptable. But figures.
G'ma
That is the best post EVER!!!
I'm so mad I missed it!
SO Cute!!! OK, near the end, she said "ah, um" after B handed her a cookie! Before Ryan could say Thank You, he said "Ap, um"!!! She is saying thank you just like Ryan did!!! I love the doggie kisses too :)
That comment was for "Pucker Up" video...didn't post in the right place.
Yes, we have noticed that she is picking up on the "Thank You" thing pretty well actually. Ah Um seems to be it. Cute that that was Ryan's thing too!
Post a Comment