Well, weather wise it is going to be a perfect weekend. How is it that the last few rainy and crappy weekends I feel 100% but can’t go out and ride, but this 3 day weekend it is perfect out and I am sick? Where is the justice? On top of that, Brooke is very sick as well.
So because it is a day off, and I was going to be selfish and go for a long ride this morning, we decided earlier in the week to just take Olivia to daycare as normal and pick her up at lunch. That would give Brooke a chance to relax, and me a chance to do something fun. Well, now we are taking her in today because we both want to sleep and relax and try to feel better. I hope she does not catch anything. But because Brooke is worse off than I am, she was unable to get up to help do Olivia’s hair, so it was all on me. I did the best I could but she looks very homely.
In another story, our little girl is getting bigger. She is starting to have blowouts in her jammies now. Poor Livi, cold toes at night!!
2 comments:
OH! I am so sorry you are both sick. I had not seen the blog yet when we talked tonight.
As far as Livi being homely because you did her hair??? NOT! Nothing could make that little girl homely--not even the bump she got on her forehead last week!
Hope you two get well quickly.
g'ma
What was funny is that the daycare ladies re-did livi's hair! Daddy did the best he could and I was thankful for the help!
Post a Comment