On her way to bed, since Olivia was being a little silly that night, Brooke decided to let Olivia lie down in our bed for a minute or two to see what she would do. She loved it and probably would have slept there if given the chance. It was fun seeing her all tucked away in real covers and real pillows. Soon Livi, soon, you will have a bed of your own. I also wouldn’t put it past Brooke to sneak Olivia into our bed in the middle of the night sometime. I can imagine I will wake up and there will be little Lee lying between us sound asleep. I know this because the other night Brooke just had to have a quick middle of the night Livi fix and went in and got her and snuggled with her on the couch for about 20 minutes. Livi slept right through it except for the one time she opened her eyes and immediately gave her “shock face” because she was excited to see her Mommy instead of her own empty bed.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You've done it now....this will begin the sleep with Mommy and Daddy phase!
No way, Jose! We are sooooo not fans of the "baby in the bed" method. It was just for fun :)
Like Mommy said.. NOPE!!! (That is not to say we wouldn't love to do it, we just refuse to go down that road.)
I was touched by Brooke getting a Livi fix in the middle of the night. That was soooo sweet! and I can actually remember wanting to do the same!
g'ma
Post a Comment