While Brooke was in the kitchen Friday, she noticed a cat with something in its mouth. She went out to rescue what ever creature the cat had caught and found it was a baby mole. She got a bucket and caught the mole and brought it inside to see if it was OK. The mole ended up being fine, and Olivia got to experience her first mole as did Brooke. They kept it around so I could see it when I got home for lunch, then we released it back into the wild. It sure was a cute little guy, and Olivia loved it too.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can just see it in her face when you tell her "it's a baby" she's looking at you thinking "that's not a baby, hand me a spoon and I 'll show you a baby!" Ha!
She is truly fascinated in animals of all sizes!
She has a good teacher for animals but I have to admit--I was waiting for her to tip the bucket and to see that baby mole run under the couch! Good job preventing it at the end of the video, B!
g'ma
We came very close to a mole escape a couple of times!
Post a Comment