This morning as I was making breakfast, Olivia sidled up to the gate and started saying “pop-eyeeeee, pop-eyeeeee.” I started wondering why she suddenly thought of popcorn already this morning. Then I looked on top of the microwave where she was looking and pointing and saw that Brooke had made some the night before and left a little in Tupperware on top of the microwave.
She has also added a few new words. Peetzee for pizza, and she always asks for her books. Kitty cat is making a come back now though. She can’t say kitty cat, but she is now saying a variance of kitty, which is good!
3 comments:
Olivia and g'ma & g'pa LOVE pop-eyeeee.
G'ma loves g's labels on the photo too!
Livi Lee is just too smart!
g'ma
two days in a row....yeesssssssss!
Well, get ready, because another is in the queue. You may just get 3 in a row.
Post a Comment