Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Who is that?

Olivia has been getting good at knowing the dog’s names.  I also love the way she actually says Lulu, such a cute little voice.  Now we need to work on Grandma and Grandpa before July.  Oh and in the last clip, what is that sound in the background.  Couldn’t be a vacuum cleaner again could it??  This could turn into a drinking game.  Every time there is a vacuum cleaner or the sound of a vacuum cleaner in a Livi video, you take a drink.  I doubt you would make it through page 2 without passing out.

 

5 comments:

g'ma g'pa said...

LiviLee is such a smart little girl. I am not surprised she knows the names of her doggies and says them so well! LuLu & Zoe come out of her little mouth so cutely!
g'ma

g'ma g'pa said...

B, don't let G's kidding get to about the vacuum noise. At least you have a clean house for the family!
Linda

Aunt Gail said...

Love to hear her talk! Can't wait for July!

Auntie Stephie said...

The way she says lulu is super cute!

Mommy said...

I swear, I only vacuum once a week! Its just that G always seems to video her during my cleaning night! Thanks for the support g'ma!