After this we went to a child clothing/toy consignment store that she again had a great time running around in. She loved looking out the window of the store as well and watching people pass by.
Next on the list was Baby's R Us. Same situation, except this time I gave her free reign. She must have traveled the entire store. Up and down aisles, laughing and touching stuff. We need to take her shopping more often, it tuckered her out.
Last stop was Outback Steakhouse. Brooke got a shrimp salad and I got a steak. Olivia even had a small bite of steak but didn't seem to like it much. I guess she is a rib girl. She was great through dinner except for a few throws of her cup. She even ate some zucchini. We had a great time and enjoyed having Olivia as part of it this time!
Video of Olivia doing her "back walk" away from rice (talked about in last post)
3 comments:
You went to a store where they confine toys?! How sad! hehehe
LOL, me and my non-proofreading. The land of misfit toys!! I will fix.
So Olivia hasn't acquired a taste for rice yet--thank goodness for Chili!
Cute--walking backwards. She will be skipping before you know it. :)
She is going to be a great shopper!!
Have fun.
Love,
g'ma
Post a Comment