Saturday, December 12, 2009

Box Climbing

Brooke decided to braid Olivia's hair last night. It turned out well and she wore it that way for quite a while. I loved it.
This morning I was cleaning up after Olivia's breakfast and looked over and saw her on my winter clothes box that I moved to the living room temporarily. She was very excited to be up there so I had to take a video.
Olivia has been doing fine keeps learning stuff everyday. Still no words except for goya goya goya, her favorite phrase. I wonder what it means.
Tonight we are going to a Christmas party thrown by Alecia and Fernando (in the Psychology Dept.) We are hoping Olivia will take good naps today and be well rested for the party. We don't want an angry baby tonight.

**Something is wrong with the blog uploads so no video, I will try again tomorrow. Has been uploading for 4 hours. Blah....***

1 comment:

Auntie Stephie said...

The braid kinda looks like a tail..... :/