Second night of ribs. Two racks arrived in the mail, two nights of ribs for me!! Olivia did not have any today, and I polished off the ice cream last night, so no desert for us either. However, I do have video from Olivia's rib eating extravaganza. After the ribs, I shared ice cream with her, and think the ice cream is what caused her craziness you see.
I wish I could get on video how Olivia tries to kiss the dogs. It is actually kind of scary if you are a dog. She comes at them with her mouth totally open making a "ahhhhhh" sound. It is slow and cute, but probably looks to the dogs like she is trying to eat them. She is actuly gentle and doesnt bite, just kisses you with her little open mouth. Such a sweet little girl (at times.) Maybe some day I will get it on video.
Story time still buck and go wild time, but it was a little better than last night. Hope she comes around soon. I miss our story time!!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is a crazy woman!!
What fun!!!
It so much fun watching her try and learn new things! She is so willing and doesn't seem to hold back at all.
Post a Comment