Thursday, December 24, 2009

Traditions

I was excited yesterday because my traditional cardamon bread (home made by mom) arrived yesterday. While devouring a whole loaf (or almost the whole loaf) I decided to be nice and share some of it with Olivia (I did share my ribs with her after all.) She seemed to really like it. I am not sure that I like the idea of her liking it, I am very stingy with that bread!
A day or so ago Brooke bought Olivia a sailor suit while she was out. Last night after the bread, we decided to see if it fit. She looked very cute in it and seemed to enjoy wearing it as she ran all around the house laughing.
It is Christmas Eve! Tomorrow Olivia gets to open presents. We are excited this year for her. This year we wont be sitting around opening presents quietly hoping that Olivia doesn't wake up. This year we will be excited to get Olivia up and have her opening with us. My how much a difference a year makes!!

4 comments:

g'ma g'pa said...

And what a difference each year coming up will make!
Have a very Merry Christmas and take lots of videos and pictures for the BLOG and TOTSITE.
She looks very spiffy in her new sailor outfit. The color is great on her!
g'ma

g'ma g'pa said...

OH! Forgot to say that I am glad you are sharing your bread with her. Maybe you get two loaves next year!!
Mom

Aunt Gail said...

Oh no...not the cardemom bread! I would not share it...Livi is lucky to have you as her parent!

steph said...

Merry Christmas Eve!! We are all at the house for Xmas eve soup and then early to bed for Santa! Tomorrow's traditional day won't be the same without you guys...I will miss you terribly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you all,
Steph