Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ready For Bed

We had Olivia in a fun mood before bed a while back and got some good video of her saying stuff.  She also shows her new trick of “What does a tiger say.”  Not her best tiger work here, but at least it is a sneak peek, and still looking for a good capture of her saying "Red Rum" in that voice.  She did it once perfect but never again.

5 comments:

g'ma g'pa said...

I HEARD IT! I HEARD IT!! GRANDMA!!!! Said so perfectly! Thank you, Livi. I am so excited, I won't sleep tonight. Of course, the important thing is putting the word with the correct face! That will happen soon.
Love, GRANDMA!

Auntie Stephie said...

Love all of it!! That REDRUM part is AWESOME! I don't mind being dogo : )

g'ma g'pa said...

What is REDRUM?
g'ma

Gerhard said...

From the movie The Shining. The little boy starts saying it in that type of voice and writes it on the walls. It is Murder spelled backwards. Just a classic scene that Olivia can play perfectly if she would only do it for the camera.

g'ma g'pa said...

Thanks. I never saw the movie.