Olivia received a package in the mail yesterday from her Grandma and Grandpa. It was a new raincoat and rain boots. Now Olivia is all set to go stomping in the rain and mud next time we get a downpour (which could really be any day now.) I am excited to see it in action and to see Livi’s reaction being out in the rain. She especially likes bending down and playing with the butterfly antennae on the boots and threw a small fit when we tried to take it all off.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Livi is so cute in her rain outfit!
Get a close up of the boots so we can see the butterfly.
Ok, I will do that tonight and put in a post tomorrow or Thursday.
AH! It turned out so cute and fits well too! I was really concerned about the boots. She is ready to splash in the puddles and dance in the rain.
Love....
g'ma & g'pa
Great job Linda, it's adorable!!
Thank you so much Linda! The set is adorable and she loves it!!
Post a Comment