Olivia's costume arrived in the mail today and we couldn't wait to try it on her. Brooke took a bunch of pictures, but the costume is not entirely complete yet. Olivia seemed to love it though, except when she falls forward, she has quite a hard time getting back up. We will post more pictures as Halloween approaches, but here is a short sneak peek! Personally, I think it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Plus, the dogs get a nice break from dress-up now
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now that's a cute little pumpkin!
I LOVE IT!!! Now I see what you mean B, I'll get her some leggings and a black top... it will be perfect!!!
: )
Toooooo cute!!!!
Extra cute when she carries her pumpkin to collect candy.
SOOOOO Adorable--can't use CUTE--it's already been used!
She really seems happy to be wearing it. Black leggings and top will set it off perfectly!!
Just love it. Wish she was knocking on my door Oct31.
G'ma
Post a Comment