Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pumpkin for my Pumpkin

So I opened the door this morning to get Olivia up and when I flicked on the light, there she was sitting up in her crib pointing up. The pointing never stops!!
With Halloween looming right around the corner, Brooke decided to get Olivia her pumpkin for trick-or-treating. It is now Olivia's favorite toy. I was hoping that she didn't like it too much so she wouldn't cry when I took it from here when it was full of candy. I am soooo going to score this Halloween with her at the pumpkin helm!! I need to start running more just to drop the foreseeable pounds I will put on.
Oh, and look, that pumpkin matches her nose!!

2 comments:

Aunt Gail said...

How cute!! Oh how I wish we lived closer so I could help fill that pumpkin! Run, G, run!!!

g'ma g'pa said...

Oh! That is so cute! Stop it with the nose! It is adorable--not orange.
Can't wait to see her costume--and yours and Brooke's. Remeber: No costume-no candy!
g'ma