Friday, September 4, 2009

Crazy Face

Along with her new found walking skills, Olivia has been enjoying making new crazy faces. We captured a lot of her crazy faces but some were just too weird to post. So here is one of them.


Olivia has also got another tooth coming in. It is on her bottom right side, right next to the ones that are already in. The only problem, is it is looking like some sort of shark tooth. Not in shape, but in location. It is growing in about 1/8 inch behind where it should be (which in a baby's mouth is a lot.) I think I need to start saving up for baby braces, because man, it is a jacked tooth so far!! Either that or we are going to have some sort of shark/human hybrid. The way she goes after her Cherios, I don't doubt that. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: