Since Sheri had to work switchboard all morning, figured I would let Lu brighten the rest of her day!! Update --Yes, I found her this way so I videoed it.
But so cute! Poor little thing - did you hear her crying? I don't blame her for running away from you when she got out. My poor little buddy Lu. You tell her next time Daddy wants to put her in the pillow to pack up her little puppy suitcase and make her way over to Aunt Sheri's till Daddy gets over his momentary insanity.
Made me smile, brought tears to my eyes. Poor little Lu.
Okay - I'm publicly apologizing to you G. Didn't know that Lu got in the pillow by herself. I thought you put her in there but now I know that she got there on her own. I'm very very sorry for saying you were a bad daddy. We all know that you're a very good baby and puppy daddy.
But the offer still goes to Lu JUST IN CASE you do have an attack of momentary insanity some day.
5 comments:
DIRTY ROTTEN TRICK!
But so cute! Poor little thing - did you hear her crying? I don't blame her for running away from you when she got out. My poor little buddy Lu. You tell her next time Daddy wants to put her in the pillow to pack up her little puppy suitcase and make her way over to Aunt Sheri's till Daddy gets over his momentary insanity.
Made me smile, brought tears to my eyes. Poor little Lu.
Bad bad Daddy.
Thanks for my post G - I really enjoyed it!
sp
Okay - I'm publicly apologizing to you G. Didn't know that Lu got in the pillow by herself. I thought you put her in there but now I know that she got there on her own. I'm very very sorry for saying you were a bad daddy. We all know that you're a very good baby and puppy daddy.
But the offer still goes to Lu JUST IN CASE you do have an attack of momentary insanity some day.
Good good Daddy.
I still liked the video.
:)
Hey, Sheri. I am G's mom and I can tell you he could have an attack of insanity any time! But I have to admit, they are usually pretty funny!
Lu....she would probably enjoy a vacation at Aunt Sheri's sometime.
g'ma
Anyone care for some Oscar eyebrows?
AAAAHHHH. There you go again! Insanity reigns. Leave poor little Oscar out of it.
g'ma
Post a Comment